Tuesday 5 November 2013

Looks like a daily cashout



My last cashout with coingeneration.com was October 23 and October 28 and this made me confident that business had started again with coingeneration.  So i was able to purchase another thread from the site which made my total to nine (9) threads.  My plan was not invest more money but just to wait for  the time my earnings reaches  $50 and cashout from time to time to recover or get the profits. 

This November 5,2013 i tried in the morning to cashout again but i cannot do it. So sent a complaint about the withdrawal that cannot be done. I went to work in the morning then when i came back, i tried again and wow.eeeee i was able to cashout again " looks like its gonna be a daily cashout". 


I am now wishing that this  cashout works out everytime  i request my withdrawal.  I had been with paid to click sites for a couple of years and i never had this experienced that almost daily you can cashout. It will take you  weeks or months to cashout with paid to click but this coingeneration  is hotly different. 

So for those former members my downlines who had shy away with coingeneration.com and those readers on my blog  join now this site  coingeneration.com  and  make your wallet full with a daily cashout. 




No comments:

Post a Comment