Thursday 19 September 2013

Tried DG if there are really no hiccups on payments


                                           (Trying DG if there are really no hiccups on payments)

I was really glad that DG or CG (coingeneration.com) had started paying and i had  received  my first payment after two months of waiting in September 11.  Because of this  case i purchase another threads that makes me four (4) threads all in all. I subscribe on the new thread  last September 15, 2013.

Its really surprising for me that my account is considered on a high risk country which is not priority in the cashout payments.  But its a happy thing to consider. The updates that DG will not have hiccups for the honest members regarding payments made me assured that i can again followed my cashout  last September 11, 2013 .  Yesterday September 18, i tried  DG if there are really no hiccups on payments. 

Its again surprising  that the updates was not really what it says ,  i cannot login. I tried several times and up to this date September 19/13 , still no cashout.

I even send a ticket to inform that i cannot cashout , here's  the ticket and reply ;

cgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcggcgcgcgcgc

2013-09-18 19:38:14 You
Im happy that i was able to cashout last Sept 11 thru Paxum about $14 after waiting for two months.
 I bought  another thread this September 15, 2013 which made me four (4) threads all in all. Today its
Sept 18/13 and i was trying to cashout again but its not going thru, the button Paxum and Egopay are showing but i cant cashout. What seems to be the problem?
2013-09-19 13:11:52 Admin: 
Due to extremely high volume of payout requests, sometimes could happen some errors.

Keep trying please.

Best regards

Digital Generation Support

(Please rate this ticket if you believe our help was satisfying)
cgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcg

It now appears that DG is still not ready to respond maybe to a lot of members cashing out.  I understand this so it  a wait and see but i cannot purchased or subscribe  to another threads until i have not cashout what i  had invested,  though having four (4) threads is already profit  provided it can be cashout. 


No comments:

Post a Comment