Sunday 14 July 2013

digital generation free trial ends

Exactly June 12, 2013 the digital trial generation free trial end.  I did not know that it will end so soon how time flies so fast.  It is now indicated on the "Thread Manager window box" as you can see its now just "1 thread"

http://coingeneration.com/auth/new/125733/


I really dont know that "free thread digital generation trial ends" i mis interpret the projected subscription and income table that was provided.  But actually i was really hooked up with this program because  i already bought one (1) thread after almost a week where the trial is still working. 



Whenever i like the program though i still have doubts with it , i cannot control but to be involve wholeheartedly.  The new purchased thread and the trial which makes 2 threads working gave more income. I just put on my mind that if this is a scam it wont be out for only a month and it will be online for maybe six to one year and i can still get my investment. As far as i know coingeneration.com  only started June 2013. Its still a long way and a lot of earnings to make.

With the two months since i registered i already have cashout about $20 which is almost half a thread cost which is $50.  With the trial thread i notice it did not at once give a $1 / day income and within my one month there were about four days that i had no internet, this means that the $30 target income for a month cannot be reached at once with the free trial. 



The above image shows you the activation time, last activation time and the earnings of the trial and new threads.  My calculations is almost close to the images earnings. 

Presently as of this writing the image below states the present account balance on my home page. 



In a few days i will have to cashout or buy a new thread to increase my earnings using my cashout and balance would make a new "thread subscription".  

If your satisfied with my presentation join me in coingeneration.com and happy earnings to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment